Site ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 3067
James Gray are actively recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of one of our key clients, who are a leading Regional contractor.
The company is an established and respected contractor and has a successful track record in delivering high quality, affordable housing in Scotland.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the safe delivery of a new build, affordable housing project, ensuring the construction works are completed on time, within budget and to the high quality standards expected by the client.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience in managing the construction of new build residential projects, which could be either private or affordable housing.
Salary will range from £42,000 to £47,000 with an excellent benefits package including car allowance, pension contributions and private health care.
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Gary Singleton at James Gray Recruitment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Site Manager/SupervisorMPMH Construction Ltd, glasgow
- Assistant Site ManagerAvant Homes (Scotland) Limited, stirling-(town)
- Site Manager - East & West Avant Homes (Scotland) Limited, stirling-(town)
- Site Managerís/Operations ManagerísBell Contracts & Co Ltd, aberdeenshire
- Senior Site ManagerJames Gray Recruitment , glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist