Senior Site ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 3111
James Gray are actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager on behalf of one of our key clients who are an established main contractor in the construction and civil engineering sectors.
- Our client is a leading UK business operating primarily within construction and infrastructure schemes;
- With a responsible sustainability strategy, they invest significant time and effort to ensure safe working environments with minimal environmental impact;
- Due to on-going and future pending contracts, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known contractor and get exposure to large and prestigious projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Day-to-day control and supervision of a construction site under the direction of a Project and Contracts Manager;
- Responsible for implementing and supervising Health & Safety and quality control on-site, including completing relevant documentation on a weekly or monthly basis;
- Manage subcontractors, ensure smooth progress on-site and provide direct supervision and support as needed;
- Liaise with operational staff, including providing detailed reports to the Project and Contracts Manager and any other Site Managers;
- Ensure that comprehensive and detailed plans are available to ensure successful delivery of material, resources and the overall project.
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 7 years’ experience working in Site Management, preferably with a main contractor;
- Up-to-date Site Management tickets, including SMSTS and CSCS;
- Outstanding leadership skills, including communication and self-management skills;
- Excellent team work and team player qualities;
- Strong customer focus with commercial awareness.
What’s in it for you
- Salary ranging from £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience;
- Car allowance;
- Attractive pension scheme, including healthcare;
- Annual bonus;
What you need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Chris Selby at James Gray Recruitment. To hear more about this or other opportunities we are recruiting for, please contact Chris.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist