HR Business PartnerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 13771050/001
An ideal role for a HR business partner with multi-site experience
A well known building and distribution company with branches across the UK and Ireland.
- Assist business leaders by developing effective policies to support company strategies.
- Proactively deliver the annual plan, and continually review and improve it.
- Work with senior members of the team to support employees in order to achieve individual development and overall organisational performance.
- Use initiative to identify opportunities to add value to the business and enhance the customer experience.
Suitable Candidates must:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience dealing with a multi-site company
- Have a willingness to try new things, learn and be challenged.
- Be able to take a leading role in identifying and implementing ways to support company strategies.
- 8 month Fixed Term Contract
- The job is offering between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Location: Glasgow - also involves travel to other sites, average 1 night per week
|Contact Name||Ellie Bourne|
|Telephone||+44 141 331 7965|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist