Project ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 2832
James Gray are actively recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of one of our key clients who are an established main contractor in the construction and civil engineering sectors.
- Our client is a leading UK business operating primarily within construction and infrastructure schemes;
- With a responsible sustainability strategy, they invest significant time and effort to ensure safe working environments with minimal environmental impact;
- Due to a newly secured contract, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known contractor and get exposure to large and prestigious projects.
What you’ll be doing
- In this West Dunbartonshire-based role, you will be working on the construction of a high-value educational facility, with additional buildings;
- Working closely with a Planner, Design Manager and Senior Quantity Surveyor;
- Responsible for quality standards, risk assessment and making sure the project’s aims are met;
- Overall responsibility for delivery of project;
- Managing the site team, who in turn manage subcontractors and direct labour;
- Responsible for all client liaison and interaction;
- Progressing the project within budget and programme plan safely, on time and to high quality standards;
- Programming, budgeting and costs.
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in Project Management in construction, ideally within a main contracting background;
- A strong track record of delivering projects of at least £10m;
- Experience in commercial or educational construction;
- Outstanding leadership skills, including communication and self-management skills;
- Strong customer focus, with excellent commercial awareness;
- Valid CSCS and SMSTS card.
What’s in it for you
- Salary ranging from £65,000-£70,000 depending on experience
- Pension, including additional benefits
What you need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Chris Selby at James Gray Recruitment.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist