Site EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 22 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/382861
Exciting opportunity for Site Engineer based in the Highlands to work on major infrastructure projects.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all structures and infrastructure works are set out in accordance with the construction drawings and customer specifications.
- Controlling initial setting out
- Carrying out construction checks and ensure built product is to quality expected by the main contractor
- Liaise with site teams and management regarding project changes
- Accurately set out all items detailed in project construction specifications and within defined tolerances
- Ensure all items are recorded accurately
- Promote and implement safe working practices on site at all times * Work with senior project team to identify ways to improve project execution and drive efficiency
You will be driven by attention to detail, quality of output, customer satisfaction, health & safety and delivering results. You must have experience in large infrastructure projects with square meterage of setting out in the thousands, and have experience of large installation projects both for poured concrete and precast concrete.
You should also have extensive experience of road and drainage setting out. A minimum of 4 years experience is expected for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Michelle Buchanan|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist