After Sales Consultant (NHBC)Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £25,000 + competitive benefits
Location: West Lothian
iMultiply are assisting a key client with the recruitment of a permanent After Sales Consultant based in West Lothian paying upto £25,000.
This business have been operating for over 100 years and has built up a prestigious reputation for setting and raising industry standards. The business is part of a much wider group that operates right across the UK and holds significant market share within a variety of sectors.
The position of After Sales Consultant is a business-critical vacancy as customer satisfaction and testimonials are fundamental to growth & expansion plans. To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and construction exposure including NHBC regulations is highly advantageous.
The role of After Sales Consultant will offer a salary of upto £25,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The offices are based in West Lothian with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in nut not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Customer Service & Liaison Manager
- Liaising with customers to ensure all complaints or issues are fully investigated and rectified to both the companies & the customer’s standards
- Liaising with contractors to carry conduct sites visits, repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring scheduled work is carried out within satisfactory timescales and adheres with SLA’s
- Acknowledging and responding to customer queries, concerns or complaints within appropriate timescales
- Escalating cases that could negatively impact on the companies reputation & brand
- Identifying repetitive issues or trends
- Logging and documenting all issues, concerns & complaints to comply with internal/external regulations
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A proven track record in customer service, preferably after sales – ESSENTIAL
- Experience/exposure to NHBC is highly highly advantageous
- Ability to liaise and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private and confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Care CoordinatorSearch Consultancy, livingston
- Travel ConsultantSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant DR Newitt and Associates, edinburgh
- Training CoordinatorOffice Angels, livingston
- Advertising Field Sales Executive - Outdoor Media OperationChoice Consultants, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist