Electrical Compliance And Contracts ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum. Access to pension scheme and benefits portal.
Looking for a fresh challenge? Make the right choice and work with Everwarm. We are a successful Company specialising in Energy Efficiency working with major energy providers in the UK. Employing over 330 employees, we pride ourselves in providing a variety of energy efficient measures to homes and businesses across the UK including effective heating, insulation, renewables and micro generation solutions. In April 2014, we merged with award winning Lakehouse to become part of a major construction and property services group.
The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within Everwarm. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties in order to commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Everwarm Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
Efficiently manage electrical teams to successfully deliver high levels of quality and performance whilst being fully competent in all aspects of electrical installation work.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of your team; responding to queries and carrying out visits of works.
- Ensure Clients targets dates are adhered to and any variations notified immediately.
- Identification/agreement of variations (with Client).
- Monitor and Assess performance of team to achieve greatest efficiency and outputs.
- Everwarm are approved contractors of NICEIC governing body. Part of role would ensure compliance for annual audit from governing body (preparing for the assessment and fulfilling role as Qualified Supervisor as defined by NICEIC). This will include but is not limited to ensuring Company accreditations are up-to-date and working with the Health and Safety department to prepare for internal and external audits.
- Complete all paperwork including timesheets and H&S Monitoring forms.
- Ensure Health & Safety & Environmental procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring all certification and documentation is completed accurately.
- Monitor and implement measures to improve KPI's.
- Support recruitment of new employees.
- Ensure current staff are fully compliant with current regulations and Company procedures. Work with Health and Safety to ensure training matrix is up-to-date and support Training Administration team to ensure courses are booked in advance to maintain qualifications.
- Conduct probationary reviews with new staff members and performance reviews with existing staff members.
- Upskill staff via regular coaching sessions or toolbox talks.
- Complete WIP/compliance audit on field based employees/subcontractors. Implement any actions highlighted from these visits.
- Produce monthly board report for Department.
- Support Health and Safety Department by investigating electrical incidents and reporting accurately and fully.
- To ensure correct uniform is worn at all times when representing the company.
- Be prepared to work flexible with the possibility of work outside normal working hours depending on the needs of the business.
- To report any vulnerabilities or concerns to management so it can be addressed.
- To keep your allocated company vehicle clean and tidy at all times ensuring any waste is disposed of to company/HSE regulations. Ensure the same of your team with regular spot checks of vans.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation.
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
- To liaise with customers to resolve complaint resolution.
- To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to Senior Management.
- Ensure that any required qualifications for your position remain valid and to ensure that any necessary training is arranged and undertaken within the specified timescales.
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences as required.
- To participate in the on call rota as required.
- To act at all times in accordance with the Group’s rules, policies, procedures and financial regulations.
Job title: Electrical Compliance and Contracts Manager
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Recognised City & Guilds electrical qualification (e.g. electrical installation theory. Associated studies, electrical and electronic craft studies)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition 2381
- The following qualifications are desirable but not essential:
- City & Guilds Electrical Testing or Scottish NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- A recognised management qualification ( Level 4 NEBSM, SMVQ or similar).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist