Contracts ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: Up to £70 000 plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus
Deanston Cooper's client is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work for a well established, rapidly expanding, privately owned main contractor based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple new build / refurb / fit out projects across the Central Belt up to £3 million in value in the commercial, industrial, retail and education sectors.
Ensuring that these projects are brought in on time and in budget, duties include:
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works
- Supervising assigned company personnel and sub contractors
- Implementing project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards.
- Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites and sub contractors work in accordance with company policy
- Preparing progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
- Dealing with contractual matters
- Supporting the preparation of bids when required
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice
Applications are welcome from candidates from either a qualified or trades background who are currently working at Contracts Manager level for another main building contractor or are at Project Manager level but at the stage that you are ready to take their career to the next level . You will be hardworking, motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding contractor with a great reputation in the marketplace for delivering a quality product.
|Contact Name||Russell McCaig|
|Telephone||0141 637 9544|
70 West Regent Street
About Deanston Cooper
At Deanston Cooper we are committed to investing time and energy to find the perfect role that is right for you. We offer a consultative approach, making sure we understand your current situation and aspirations, before putting together a recruitment plan which will ensure that you achieve your career goals.
As experts in the Scottish Construction Industry, we will use our vast network of contacts and credibility to make sure that you are considered for a range of on and off market opportunities. You will always be professionally represented, consulted at every stage of the process and given all the right information to ensure you maintain your competitive edge. It's why many candidates use us exclusively to manage their career.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist