Marketing & Proposals CoordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive depending on experience
Location: Lanarkshire North
Closing date: 30 September 2016
GHI have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing & Proposals Coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing team based in Bellshill.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Manager and your remit will incorporate a wide range of tasks as detailed below:
- Preparation & submission of proposals
- Preparation of internal/external newsletters
- Updating all company marketing material
- Liaising with both estimating & project teams to ensure proposals are managed properly.
- Working with BDM to generate new opportunities for GHI
- Building & developing relationships with new & existing clients.
Attributes we would like you to bring to the role:
- Professional approach with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to think creatively
- Technically, familiar with Microsoft systems
- Proficient in Power-point & Adobe
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Publisher
- Keen to make an effective contribution with a focus on continuous improvement.
Hours of work: Standard 08:30 to 17:30 with a realistic expectation for flexibility to suit client activity.
This role is based at GHI office in Bellshill, however you will be required to attend specific appointments and meetings throughout Scotland.
Start – ASAP.
GHI are an equal opportunities employer, recruiting on the basis of suitability for the role. If you feel that you would fit into the GHI team, embracing our ethos of client focus, transparency and excellence, please hit the “apply now” button.
”We respectfully request no agency Calls/CV’s
About GHI Contracts ltd
Established in 1994, GHI has grown into one of the UK's leading principal contractors, as specialists in the fit-out and refurbishment of commercial interiors.
We have built our reputation on our long term client relationships, with a high percentage of repeat business.
GHI provide a total service, encompassing every aspect of a project, and utilise our in-house capabilities combined with our supply chain partners to provide the complete service package.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist