NICEIC Qualified SupervisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Job ref. no.: primnic001
Our client, A large Facilities Management company, are looking to bring on board a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor.
Due to the company expanding and working on a number of large, long term contracts they have a position available for someone with an Electrical Supervisory background.
As a supervisor your role will be defined with the following :
- Ensuring that the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports
- Satisfy the technical training and/or experience requirements
- Understand the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Undertand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
Immediate Roles are available, Send your CV and Apply today.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Retail Maintenance ElectricianPDA Search and Selection, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist