Electrician/Approved ElectricianVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: údependent on experience
Closing date: 07 November 2016
The candidate will become part of a small-medium scale electrical company with an annual turnover in excess £1 Million and will enter as an approved Electrician. Electrical Solutions carry out a wide degree of dilapidation and general office fit out including power, bespoke lighting, data and fire alarm installs. The candidate will undergo various aspects of onsite and in house training in order to gain experience working within the company work ethics. Various courses like Health and Safety and further career development will be open to the candidate to further their qualifications. The candidate will be expected to be able to work unsupervised and to a rate of work conducive to the position. The candidate will be experienced enough to be able to liaise with on-site clients in a professional manner and approach his work in a professional and quality driven manner.
- Approved Electrical SJIB card qualification
- Current ECS/CSCS card qualification
- PASMA-IPAF an advantage
- Experience in working with word and use of electronic tablets
- Attention to detail and a methodical work attitude
- Organisational skills and ability to work unsupervised on contracts up to 100K
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, punctual, well presented individual is critical to dealing with Clients.
Criteria in Job description
- Conduit tray and containment installations
- Using twin and earth, but predominantly singles in containment
- Fault finding and general commercial office type repairs
- Basic understanding of fire alarm and Data cabling
- Must be conversant with testing using Multi-testers and be fully conversant with form filling for Testing (Condition-installation-Minor works)
- Have the ability to manage basic Health and Safety on site.
Less than 2 years service
More than 2 years service
£13.54/hr (£12.48/hr )
C and G 2394 & 2395
£14.20/hr (£13.12/hr )
17th Edition Approved
£14.78/hr (£13.71/hr )
17th Edition Approved with C and G 2394 & 2395
£15.28/hr (£14.24/hr )
Contracts over 10K £0.90/hr
Please forward a CV with a brief description of your latest positions and experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist