Site EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK745466
My client, a national building contractor has an immediate requirement for a site engineer. Duties include:
- Setting out excavations, drainage
- Ensuring works are constructed in accordance with contract drawings, and specification.
- Producing and reviewing construction method statements, ensuring works are constructed efficiently and safely
- Supervising directly employed staff and sub contractors
There is potential for this role to be either permanent or temporary and is working on a fast paced contract within Edinburgh City Centre.
- Track record in high H&S standards
- Design & Build projects
- Multi storey concrete frames
- Knowledge in various types of facades
For a confidential chat and more information on the role, please call John Gillen on 0131 555 9828.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist