Technical Support AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £25,000 DOE
Job ref. no.: 1610-20
Due to continued growth and expansion, my client who are one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading providers of super-efficient domestic heating and renewable energy products are recruiting for an experienced Technical Support Advisor to join and support their Scottish operation based at their state of the art facility in the East Coast on a full time permanent basis.
This is a brand new position to join an expanding and vibrant office, the main purpose of this position will be to provide ongoing technical and administrative support to both engineers and the customer base on heating and renewable energy products.
- Provide ongoing technical support on a wide range of heating and renewable products to engineers, registered installers and customers located throughout the Country
- Identifying training needs and support on heating and renewable energy products to ensure technical issues are dealt with swiftly and effectively
- Deliver customer assistance and troubleshooting advice to customers
- Processing orders
- General administration duties
- Proven track record working within the Domestic Heating sector
- Currently and/or previously held ACS Domestic gas certification
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
In addition, this role would ideally and also suit an engineer who is looking to come away from the tools and take a step into an office based position.
|Contact Name||Paul McGinness|
Strathclyde Business Park
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist