Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services)Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 15008
Our client is a leading building services engineering consultancy and they are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their M&E team in Glasgow.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Undertake both conceptual and detailed electrical design for a variety of building projects spanning the health, retail, commercial, defence, education and residential sectors
- Perform calculations, produce drawings, specifications, site surveys and reports
- Ensure projects are kept within cost and time parameters
- Provide engineering solutions across a wide range of electrical systems
- Liaison with clients and internal design teams
Qualifications / Experience:
- Professional qualification related to Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- CEng or working towards chartered status
- Experience of electrical building services design
- Experience in all aspects of the engineering process from concept to detailed design, site monitoring and delivery
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Neil Brown on 0141 375 7955.
|Contact Name||Neil Brown|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist