Site EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: Up to £34 000 plus car / car allowance and pension
Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful, long established, civil engineering contractor, has a current opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on projects up to £10million in value across the Central Belt.
Projects include earthworks, infrastructure works and wind farms with duties including:
- Providing engineering, technical skills and expertise to operatives, supervision and management
- Undertaking accurate setting out and the management of setting out in line with the project programme of works.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specification and ensuring the accurate construction of works in accordance with client requirements
- Advising the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change
- Ensuring quality of the construction process
- Ensuring that all site works are conducted in a safe manner
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- HNC Civil Engineering
- Relevant experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- CSCS Card
- Excellent setting out skills
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Ability to focus on targets and practical solutions
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce
Salary is up to £34 000 plus car and pension. 32 days holiday per annum.
|Contact Name||Russell McCaig|
|Telephone||0141 637 9544|
70 West Regent Street
About Deanston Cooper
Deanston Cooper is a market leading consultancy providing recruitment and career management solutions to the Construction Industry in Scotland.
The company was started through a strong belief that even in today's overcrowded marketplace there was an opportunity for a different type of consultancy. One that operates with honesty and integrity, whilst having the knowledge, skills and credibility to guarantee success. For our clients this means being able to attract, recruit, retain and develop the best possible talent. For our candidates it's making sure their next career move is the right move.
We made our Mission: "Determined to be different"
And we have been behaving differently ever since.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist