Site EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: Up to £34 000 plus car / car allowance and pension
Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful, long established, civil engineering contractor, has a current opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on projects up to £10million in value across the Central Belt.
Projects include earthworks, infrastructure works and wind farms with duties including:
- Providing engineering, technical skills and expertise to operatives, supervision and management
- Undertaking accurate setting out and the management of setting out in line with the project programme of works.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specification and ensuring the accurate construction of works in accordance with client requirements
- Advising the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change
- Ensuring quality of the construction process
- Ensuring that all site works are conducted in a safe manner
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- HNC Civil Engineering
- Relevant experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- CSCS Card
- Excellent setting out skills
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Ability to focus on targets and practical solutions
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce
Salary is up to £34 000 plus car and pension. 32 days holiday per annum.
|Contact Name||Russell McCaig|
|Telephone||0141 637 9544|
70 West Regent Street
About Deanston Cooper
At Deanston Cooper we are committed to investing time and energy to find the perfect role that is right for you. We offer a consultative approach, making sure we understand your current situation and aspirations, before putting together a recruitment plan which will ensure that you achieve your career goals.
As experts in the Scottish Construction Industry, we will use our vast network of contacts and credibility to make sure that you are considered for a range of on and off market opportunities. You will always be professionally represented, consulted at every stage of the process and given all the right information to ensure you maintain your competitive edge. It's why many candidates use us exclusively to manage their career.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist