Civil Engineering TechnicianVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Civil Engineering Technician
The following information, could change your life.
Experienced Civil Engineering Technician sought for a large and busy engineering team.
First up, who are we?
HeadNorth Consulting are a boutique search and selection company with a track record in the delivery of mid-senior appointments within the Transportation Sector in the UK and Overseas. Our partners and consultants have worked in their sectors for 15 years+ and work in partnership with leadership within a number of leading consultants and contractors.
- Our client is currently in a phase of expansion and are looking to add an experienced technician to their existing team working on end to end project delivery of major infrastructure projects. The role will involve working on survey, detailing, design, Draughting and project management / commercial support of infrastructure, roads, flood, drainage and civil engineering schemes on a variety of project types.
- Their portfolio of work is impressive and has grown significantly over the last 12-18 months.
- As a result, our client are now seeking to attract talented individuals to join their progressive organisation in the design and delivery of an increasing consultancy portfolio.
Our client can base this employee in one of two office locations in Glasgow.
The role will involve:
- Working with the engineers and designers on the initial information gathering, design and planning of projects
- Providing support on CAD in the detailed design process to through to site execution and project completion
- Getting involved with financial, materials and budget management
- Ensuring compliance with industry legislation and company guidelines (CDM / DMRB / HSE / EU/UK)
- Interfacing with key stakeholders inclusive of the client
- Reporting as necessary on projects and progress
- Working with both public and private sector clients on projects.
Any of the following experience would be given favourable consideration:
- An experienced Civil engineer (HNC or above)
- With experience in the design / drawing office in an engineering environment OR on site
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- An interest to learn and be involved in larger schemes.
- Continued Professional Development: Our client have one of the best CPD programmes in the consultancy sector
- Excellent Salary: Based on experience, qualification and level
- Benefits: Memberships, Competitive Pension Scheme, Industry Leading Flexible Working Scheme other ancillary benefits
- People Orientated Culture: Investors in People, we frequently receive excellent feedback on this ambitious but people focused company
HeadNorth Consulting work transparently.
- We will discuss with you the company in great detail having worked with them for over 2 years.
- They have provided us as part of this search with significant and comprehensive project information along with a broader overview of their organisation’s objectives and strategic aims over the coming 12-18 months.
- We would be pleased to discuss these positions and the subjective context surrounding the expansion / project portfolio and to forward on the search pack for review following an initial telephone discussion.
- Please send us your CV and apply now to be considered. All communication is in strict confidence and nothing with happen to your data without your prior consent.
- Please check out our company website, our directors profiles and also our online social media presence for more information.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist