Maintenance Engineer - FabricVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 1829
Robertson is one of the largest independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies in the UK. We have reached our 50th year of trading in better shape than ever, with a strong confirmed order book, diverse income streams and a dedicated, expert workforce.
Covering the entire built environment lifecycle, we operate throughout the UK, with offices across Scotland and the North and Midlands of England.
Robertson comprises 21 businesses, directly employing over 2000 people. A strong entrepreneurial culture – built on the foundations of innovation, productivity and sustainability – permeates the group.
Although we encompass a variety of separate businesses and capabilities, we are one group with a common goal: working together to transform communities.
This role will be working for Robertson Facility Management based at Murray Royal Hospital, Perth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Carry out routine and ad-hoc duties in support of all on site personnel to ensure compliance with RFM contractual requirements. This can be on a Flexible working hours basis when required and will require participation in an on-call rota.
- Carry out testing of fire alarms, emergency lights and other critical systems as advised by the Maintenance Manager
- Undertake building fabric maintenance activities
- To carry out PPM duties as required.
- Assist tradesmen in the provision of routine and reactive maintenance of mechanical & electrical maintenance work
- Carry out cleaning, preparation and painting of plant rooms
- Undertake general redecoration works
- Resolve minor technical problems or enquiries from building users
- To report all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- To provide support and assistance to other RFM personnel on site in the delivery of contracted services
- Participate in 24/7 on call rota
- Carry out snow clearing and winter gritting on site
- The post holder will be required to maintain an awareness of RFM's policies, procedures and objectives related to the successful delivery of the maintenance service
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Management Team in connection with RFM’s operational requirements
Domestic plumbing, drain, gutter clearance.
SVQ level 3 carpentry & joinery
The working hours for this role are 38.75 hours per week
Robertson Facilities Management is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson Group are an equal opportunities employer
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist