EstimatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK743958
My client a national contractor dealing with contracts up the value of £10m throughout the local area and central belt, are currently looking for an Estimator to join their team. Duties include:
- Working as part of a team ensuring that tenders are undertaken and prepared to the high standards that the Company reputation demands and ensuring that every aspect of the bid is evaluated from first principles.
- Demonstrate that in terms of method, engineering and build-ability every aspect of the tender has been producing accurately and reflects the true cost of labour, plant and materials, for both direct and in-direct costs.
- Preparation of the tender submission to the exact requirements of the client and ensure the tender is submitted within the deadlines specified.
- Attending site visits and tender meetings to represent the Company and liaise with clients throughout the process with a flexible approach to travelling to sites
- Review all tender submissions including unsuccessful bids, ensuring that any problems are identified and solutions proposed and implemented.
It is important that candidates have experience of dealing with estimating packages previously and has priced tenders in industrial, agricultural and commercial sectors.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist