EstimatorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/396765
Excellent opportunity for you to advance your career to the next level!
Search are recruiting on behalf of their client for an Estimator based in Inverness.
To provide properly considered cost estimates for review and then submission; undertaking tenders of most work types
* Co-ordinate with other technical services departments.
* Give direction to administrative and clerical staff.
* Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors, and other third parties.
* Organise appropriate tender enquiries.
* Administer correspondence and tender documents.
* Supervision of tender submission.
* Collect and distribute of feedback.
* Hand over tender files to project team.
* Investigate cost effective and/or alternative solutions.
* Oversee data entry onto estimating software.
* Organise start up, mid bid, and review meetings.
* Prepare tender summary and costed risk registers.
* Maintain awareness of latest techniques.
* Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Michelle Buchanan|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Electrical EstimatorHAYS, inverness
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist