Junior EstimatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Salary: £13,000 - 15,000 (depending on experience)
Closing date: 21 March 2014
Job ref. no.: CWES-JE
Callum Walker Energy Source are currently seeking a junior estimator to join our ever expanding workforce, to work closely with our sales team to provide support and detailed quotations for clients, architects and construction partners.
Our company provides integrated energy solutions for small scale domestic applications through to large scale domestic developments for both the renovation and new build market place. Offering a range of low energy windows and doors, biomass heating and heat pumps, we are dedicated to advising, designing and supplying integrated energy solutions to meet the increasing demand for a more sustainable and energy efficient lifestyle.
Job Description / Job Requirements
- Be able to read and understand detail drawings and CAD models
- Possess a good knowledge of construction (but not essential as training will be provided)
- Prepare estimates used by the sales team for purposes such as planning, organizing and ordering
- General showroom and warehouse management duties
- Interacting with clients and suppliers to discuss products and quotations
- General office duties including answering incoming calls
Normal working week is Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm) and 1 in 3 Saturdays (10am – 3pm) on a rotational basis.
Salary: £13,000 - £15,000 (depending on experience)
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team and would like to progress your career within the renewables industry please send your CV to us immediately for consideration.
Closing date: Friday 21st March 2014.