Water Hygiene TechnicianVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum + company vehicle and benefits.
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/281391
Water Hygiene Technician/ Risk Assessor
Search Facilities Management are actively searching for a water hygiene technician to provide water hygiene risk assessments, maintenance and remedial services to clients across the Central belt.
Working as part of a national maintenance provider, successful candidates will get the opportunity to upskill and progress their career within this field.
This role will involve:
- Working as part of mobile maintenance team, picking up plane and reactive requirements from PDA
- Work away from time to time, this requirement shall be defined by the operational needs of the business
- Working with specialist mechanical and water hygiene equipment, signing in and out as required
- Undertake site risk assessment surveys in accordance with L8 requirements
- Produce report detailing remedial actions and maintenance regime for each client
- Follow details provided within method statements and work instructions
- Gather information from site and present to others
In order to apply for this role candidates must be able to demonstrate
- City & Guilds or equivalent water hygiene qualification
- Basic pipework/ mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to plan their working day ensuring that all tasks are completed in an efficient manner.
- Ensures equipment is returned in a timely manner and a condition that allows others to utilise.
- Undertake routine maintenance activities as instructed and in accordance with current standards
- Undertake remedial works as instructed and in accordance with current standards
- Assess each job for potential hazards to ensure complete safe working practices can be adhered.
- Wear protective items of clothing and use appropriate safety equipment for the job being undertaken.
- Accurately complete risk assessment survey reports and all site specific records as required.
- Understands detailed work instructions and implement to the required standard
- Provide information to customers, undertaking site visits when appropriate
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and are interested in a new opportunity for 2017, call Kerry at Search on 01412727725 for more information, or you can apply through the link on the website.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist