Maintenance PlumberVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 926233
£28,000+ overtime + on call allowance
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Plumber for a permanent role working on a mobile basis covering the Dundee area. The successful candidate will be working with a national company with UK coverage.
Ideally you will have worked with a facilities management company recently doing plumbing and or gas maintenance work.
- To undertake plumbing maintenance including, PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk support function.
- To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date. The successful candidate will form part of a team to provide an out of hour’s on-call service on a rotational basis.
- Applicants must be a time served plumber with City & Guilds or SVQ Plumbing and Heating.
- Commercial gas tickets would be desirable
- Experience in dealing with all types of plumbing / gas installation, service and maintenance work, within the services sector
- Water testing experience
- Ideally you will have substantial experience working on large commercial contracts and happy working in client facing environments.
- Strong customer care focus
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
- High levels of communication skills
The successful candidate will be based in Dundee area.
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath .
Interviews will take place next week.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.
|Contact Name||Maxine McGrath|
|Telephone||0141 331 9386|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Heating EngineerSearch Consultancy, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist