Facilities ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: Day Rate
Job ref. no.: UK747535
Our client is currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join their existing team in Edinburgh on a contract basis.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Head of Facilities to co-ordinate with all aspects of building maintenance, health & safety and security. In addition, you will be responsible for day-to-day facilities management activity across a single site over 6 floors.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Daily management of Facilities department, including monitoring of diaries, setting up meetings, dealing with external suppliers and monitoring of door access systems.
- To update Fixed Asset Register.
- Involved in Facilities projects and activities.
- Act as Business Recovery Coordinator
- As assigned Records Management Coordinator for the team – to act as first point of contact for all departmental records management issues
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Ability to commercially manage 3rd party suppliers and contractor relationships
- Practical knowledge and working ability to manage and develop KPIs and SLAs
- Knowledge of procurement processes
This is a ‘client facing’ position within a professional environment .
This is a contract position for an immediate interview.
|Contact Name||Roddy McCallum|
|Telephone||0141 227 9112|
|Address||130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist