Facilities ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £45000-55000 Plus Bonus, Pension and Benefits
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 3102
James Gray are currently working with a Specialist Design and Build Contractor in Glasgow who are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for Hard FM projects.
Our client is involved in some very interesting complex projects where they design, build and maintain the facility specifically focused on the M&E services.
The client is looking to recruit a Service Manager as part of the succession planning for their business therefor there is an opportunity for the right candidate to prosper with the business and can result in a Director level role.
Candidates who apply should have:
- Experience in work winning within Life Science or Mission Critical projects including Laboratories, Data Centers and Clean rooms
- Commercially focused
- Hard FM Experience
- Experienced with running multiple facilities
- Preferably from a Mechanical Engineering Background
- Experienced running the P&L for the division
- Comfortable working directly with clients
- Have been responsible for growing and managing a team of engineers
Candidates should apply for this role should they wish to progress their career and feel that they can develop a strong team and client relationships. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity and remuneration package.
To send your CV please hit the "Apply Now" button or call Mario at James Gray Recruitment for more information on this or other positions we are currently recruiting for.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist