Building ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/281391
Search Facilities Management are looking for an Building Manager to work in a large City Centre Location. Supporting the small on site team, the successful candidate will be expected to use there skills and experience to implement processes and support their colleagues.
Working closely with the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the management of facilities operations, procurement, and building responsibility.
As Building Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and assisting the operation on site
- Providing effective and efficient FM service and working to improve service
- Assisting with planning of PPM schedules, maintenance plans and HSE procedure
- Feedback to Senior Management on contract improvement.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience working in a similar role
- A proven track record working within a successful facilities team
- Good understanding of health and safety and customer service
You will have excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and appreciate the importance of attention to detail.
If you have the right skills and experience and are looking for a fresh challenge, please contact Kerry McFarlane at Search on 01412727725 or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist