Fabric JoinerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 926201
My client is looking to recruit a Fabric Joiner for a permanent role for mobile contract covering the central belt.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within facilities management and will be a time served joiner with maintenance joinery experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of planned, reactive and repair of fabric maintenance for the contract. Following and adhere to procedures to deliver the short, medium and long term plans for the contract against KPI’s and SLA’s.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Time served joiner
- Previous experience of working within a facilities management company
- Client facing experience
- Proven track record in Managing PPM and reactive works across multiple sites
- Able to understand and follow processes including permit to Work procedures
- Has a robust operational understanding of QHSE requirements
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word and Excel
- UK driving licence
- Ability to obtain an enhanced PVG clearance is essential
The role will be working Monday – Friday 8.30 -5pm + on call rota.
Please send your CV urgently to be considered for this post to Maxine McGrath
£25,000 - £27,000 + overtime + on call allowance
|Contact Name||Maxine McGrath|
|Telephone||0141 331 9386|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Reactive Maintenance JoinerResourcing Group, glasgow
- Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerAGM Group Ltd, glasgow
- Joiners x 2 £17ph, Workshop Environment, Ongoing workSearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Facilities Manager (Estates)Hudson Construction & Property, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist