Facilities Manager (Estates)Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £Hourly Rate
Job ref. no.: UK748432
Our client is currently looking for a Facilities Manager (Estates) for their site in Glasgow
This is a temporary contract for a period of three months
- Responsible for strategic planning and control of all building fabric and infrastructure issues, ensuring the estate is maintained to agreed standards and compliant with statutory requirements
- Manage the performance of the building operations team and external contractors to provide reactive and planned maintenance services
- Manage a team of supervisors and trades staff.
Experience & Qualifications desired :
- Professional qualification in Building, Surveying or Facilities Management
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation, CDM regulations, Asbestos Regulations, Fire Regulations and
- Building Regulations.
If you wish to be considered for this role or require further information, please contact Roddy McCallum Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Roddy McCallum|
|Telephone||0141 227 9112|
|Address||130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist