Maintenance SupervisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 926200
Colesco Consulting are recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of a leading M&E provider based from Glasgow. The role is for an office based Supervisor working from our client’s head office in Glasgow.
Responsibility for the operational delivery of planned, reactive and associated projects from the maintenance contract. Operate and improve procedures to deliver the short, medium and long term plans for the contract against KPI’s and SLA’s. Lead a team of multi skilled technical engineers.
- 3 years’ experience within Facilities management and come from a technical Background.
- Electrical or mechanical biased.
- Recent experience of leading teams of direct reports.
- Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Proven track record in Managing PPM and Reactive Works across multiple sites.
- Able to understand and follow processes including permit to Work procedures.
- Has a robust operational understanding of QHSE requirements.
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems (Concept), MS Word and Excel
- Strong time management skills.
- UK driving licence.
This position would suit a lead engineer who is looking to take the step into management or an engineer who is looking to get off the “tools”
Please send your CV to be considered for this post to Maxine McGrath.
|Contact Name||Maxine McGrath|
|Telephone||0141 331 9386|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist