Desk Based Electrical SupervisorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £35000 per annum + Benefits and opportunities to progress
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/282167
Search Facilities Management have an exciting new job opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to take on a unique role to move desk based and support a team of M&E Engineers
This role will involve
- Working alongside the Helpdesk and taking any technical queries from Engineers
- Advising and monitoring on processes, ensuring planned and reactive maintenance are picked up and dealt with in the most efficient manner
- Monitoring risk assessments and paperwork for audit purposes
- Providing quotes for new work taken on
- Going onto site, carrying out surveys
- Carrying out inspections on Engineers vans, tools PPE.
In order to apply for this vacancy candidates must:
- Be a time served Electrician, or have been up skilled to have a good Electrical knowledge
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Experience carrying out risk assessments tool box talks
- Good PC skills
For more information on this role, please call Kerry on 01412727725 for more information.
Search FM recruit for the following Multiskilled Engineers: Gas; Air Conditioning; Electrical; and Fabric. If you work within FM and have experience within any of these fields, please get in touch for relevant job updates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist