Electrical Foreman - RetailVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance and co benefits package
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/282167
Search Consultancy are keen to speak to any Electrical Foreman looking for an opportunity within a leading M&E company. Based in Glasgow, this company offers it's employees the opportunity to work within a national firm, with a portfolio of high end commercial contracts.
- Ensure that projects are planned, managed and monitored to ensure works are delivered on time to a high standard
- Scoping out contents of works
- Delegation of labour on site
- Management of site operatives of various trades
- Progress meetings where required including liaising with clients.
- NICEIC procedures & certification checks.
In order to apply for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experienced in fast paced commercial environment, with works ranging from £100k to £1.5m.
- Able to organise, plan and manage the on site work force on a daily basis
- Experienced in planning ahead with materials to complete the works within budget.
- Demonstrate H&S responsibilities, risk assessments / Tool box talks.
- SJIB Approved electrician
- CSCS or ECS registered
- Current full driving licence
- 17th Edition wiring regulations BS7671
- SSSTS (Preferably)
- Asbestos Awareness (preferably)
This role would suit someone working as an Electrician or Supervisor and taking on extra responsibilities, ready to take the step up. For more information contact Kerry McFarlane on 01412727725 or email your CV via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist