Mobile Service EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Job ref. no.: LMcB/0254
These are permanent roles due to expansion and new business wins for our client.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Electrical Services.
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilation Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- To attend monthly site meetings as required.
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested by the Client.
- To proactively work towards the growth of the contract into other service provisions be they Mechanical and Electrical, Like for Like replacements, Project works, FM Soft Services etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent or 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent or Electrical Apprenticeship - gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training
- GCSE (or - ˜O' Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experienced in electrical installation work,
- 17th edition Level 3 City & Guilds Certificate 2391-10 in inspection, testing & certification of electrical installations to BS 7671 standard
- City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
- Experience in computer PPM management systems (Concept 300)
- Experience with Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Experienced in High Voltage switching
- Basic Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Supervisory experience for future development
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary along with overtime payments, shift allowance, on-call payments and full benefits package.
If interested, please apply with your CV and salary expectation, or call me directly on 0141 272 8109 for an informal chat.
Brightwork Limited offers the services of a Recruitment Agency for Permanent Work and an Employment Business for Temporary Work.
|Contact Name||Lindsey McBride|
|Telephone||0141 272 8109|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Lindsey McBride Tel :- 0141 272 8109|
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Die Cutting OperatorBrightwork, ayrshire-north
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist