Lettings Team ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 29 August 2016
The primary role of the Lettings Team Manager is to manage and motivate the three person team of all-stars that look after the Umega Lettings market list, new tenants and landlords. We also need your help in converting leads and bringing on-board new landlords and properties.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Lettings Team and improve on high service levels and key measures relating to letting properties and building strong relationships with new tenants and landlords
- Convert new landlord leads by pitching for new business and managing the properties through the initial letting phase until a tenant moves in
- Complete personal workload coordinating lets for your allocated portfolio
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years property experience
- A broad understanding of the lettings process
- Motivational and inspirational leadership with the ability to train and develop team members
- Understanding of and ability to prepare and contribute to forecasting and capacity planning
- Ability to manage others both cross-department and within a team
- Ability to delegate effectively and responsibly
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent client communication skills
- Persuasive verbal and written communication.
- Ability to present in a confident and clear manner.
- Resilient and confident
- An upbeat approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Use of initiative and a pro-active approach.
- A team player
- Resourceful - the ability to think on your feet and find solutions that may not be the obvious choice
- A desire to stay up to date and interested in industry trends and changes
- A pro-active approach to self-development
This role involves managing a busy and hard-working team whilst maintaining high standards in a way that means our staff enjoy being part of the team and our customers love dealing with us. Working at Umega will suit those with a 'can-do' and optimistic attitude who can make a big contribution. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their progression in lettings. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to come along for the ride.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist