Property Manager Residential LettingVacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Closing date: 20 October 2017
Now in our eleventh year, Umega Lettings is not your average letting agency. We're ambitious, growing and constantly improving to make our service and our sector better. With over 500 properties under management we are proud to be ARLA, SafeAgent and Investors in People accredited. Located in Marchmont on the edge of Edinburgh’s’ Old Town, Umega Lettings is a lively lettings agency with a great team and big plans.
We are looking for a proven private residential lettings Property Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will be a positive contributor to the shaping of the Property Management team and be expected to deliver a high level of service to tenants and landlords alike. As well as being part of high performing team, there will be plenty of opportunity for training and development. If you can confidently answer yes to the questions below then please apply:
- Do you have an allocated property portfolio to manage of 100+ properties?
- Are you the main point of contact for your landlords and tenants?
- Are you responsible for all the maintenance of your portfolio instructing work, quality checking & signing off invoices?
- Are you an expert at checkout inspections and successful at establishing dilapidation responsibility?
- Can you handle a late rent inspection?
- Do you understand how to make and renew a HMO License?
- Do you love the buzz of working in property?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team and a growing letting agency?
- Could you be a leader in the future?
Other requirement for the role is a driving licence and it is desirable that you are a qualified member with ARLA. If this job jumps out to you please submit a covering letter and CV for consideration.
Successful applicants will be asked for a suitable time to conduct an initial telephone interview, if you meet the criteria set you will then be asked to meet face to face for a formal interview.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist