Lettings AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £15,000 + Incentives
REMAX Properties are offering a permanent position for a Lettings Agent at their Hamilton office, offering flexible hours @30+ hours per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, dealing directly with clients, where no two days are the same. The successful candidate will have excellent inter-personal and customer relationship skills, be proactive, well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload, have great verbal and written communication abilities, be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office as well as having good numerical skills and an understanding of accounts management. Experience in an admin/office environment is essential. Marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients including sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and assisting in administration of lettings.
- Dealing/negotiating with contractors and clients
- Preparation of standard letters valuations and notices.
- Accounting and invoicing
- Advertising and updating web portals.
- Full use of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Database management.
- General office administration including filing, diary management and dealing with daily correspondence.
Essential qualifications are:
- Higher in English, or equivalent
- Standard Grade at General Level in Maths, or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- SVQ2 at Level 4 in Business and Administration
Salary- Minimum of £15,000. Further incentives available.
|Contact Name||Graham Whiteford|
|Address||4 Stewart Street
About Remax Hamilton
REMAX Properties are a bright team of enthusiastic property experts. We cater for sales, lettings, factoring and property investment in and around Lanarkshire.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist