Maintenance PlumberVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 62442
Eden Scott's client is looking for an experienced Maintenace Plumber to join them on a permanent basis. The role will involve looking after 300 acres of land covering both domestic and commerical buildings, ensuring all water, heating, waste and ventilation systems are installed and maintained while providing a dependable service, compliant with all HSE regulations.
- Responsible for the installation, servicing, maintenance and repair of water and ventilation systems in both domestic and commercial properties
- Organise / coordinate and assist with the compling and production of various reports
- Participate in ensuring that PPM and reactive tasks are completed
- Ensure relevant task specific Risk Assessments are available for working at heights, eletrical, gas, COSHH and manual handling.
- Must be willing to attend out of hours emergency faults or breakdowns if required
- Completion of recognised trade apprenticeship
- Experience of maintaining domestic and commercial building operations
- Knowledge of gas and oil fired central heating systems, boilers and radiators preferable
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of water, wastewater and building regulations
- Full driving licence and be willing to undergo a full PVG
This post is based over a 37.5 hour working week Mon - Friday. Salary up to £30k P/A dependant on experience. Excellent holidays and pension scheme. Please upload your CV for immediate consideration.
|Contact Name||Tracey Edgar|
|Telephone||0141 410 1020|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist