EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER OPPORTUNITYVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £ Negotiable based on experience
Job ref. no.: PROPERTY MANAGER (EXP)
EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER REQUIRED
An opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Property Manager in our busy City Centre office. As the main point of contact for landlords and tenants, the Experienced Property Manager will be polite, well presented and ideally have previous experience as a Property Manager and a good working knowledge of the Lettings and Property Management industry. Good time keeping, a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a proven strong work ethic are also essential to this role.
- Acting as the main point of contact between tenants and landlords
- Liaison with new landlords regarding legal requirements, keys, advertising properties and arranging required works at the initial stages
- Reviewing property applications with the Lettings team and reporting to the landlord
- Arranging maintenance works
- Keeping on top of new regulations regarding the industry
- Talking tenants through any issues and helping them to solve problems in their rented property
- Lease signings and talking tenants through all aspects of their tenancy
- Diary management
- HMO management
- Key management
- Learn from senior Property Managers and assist with their day to day roles including providing holiday cover
- Answering calls and conducting viewings as and when required and booking in viewings and liaising with viewers throughout day
- Ad-hoc viewings when required Notifications to tenants and viewers about viewings and inspections
- Arranging photos for new properties and checking details of advertisements
- Utility management for new properties
- Arranging routine property visits
- Mucking in to all roles for the office
- The Property Manager role will include having the sole responsibility and managing the property on behalf of the owner including maintenance, re-letting and all legal documentation in relation to the let from start to finish.
- Rotated emergency and office cover
- Checking inventories
- Liaising with Lettings Team
Full time position
1 Saturday per month (5 hours) is required in addition to usual working schedule (and 2 where there are 5 Saturdays in a month)
Initial hands on training with one of our experienced Property Managers will be required at the start.
|Contact Name||Cat Dalrymple|
|Telephone||0131 510 0051|
|Address||20 Nicolson Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist