Property Manager / Residential LettingVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000
Job ref. no.: JL/GG
Property Manager – Glasgow
Salary bracket: £19K to £23K
Our client is an extremely proactive and well established Property Organisation based in Glasgow’s city centre. They are keen to find an experienced Property Manager to join their winning team; currently working within Residential Letting/Property Management you must have at least 2/3 years industry knowledge and experience.
The role is varied and you will be required to look after a large portfolio of properties getting involved in all aspects of property management. It would also prove beneficial if you had successful experience in winning new Landlords/property appraisals.
Our client is keen to find someone who can 'hit the ground running'!
- Establishing and maintaining excellent communication with both landlords and tenant
- Keeping both landlord and tenant updated with any issues arising or progress of tasks being carried out
- Carrying out property inspections, the PM has overall responsibility for the property and ensure all requirements are being met
- visiting Tenants to discuss rental arrears by tenants, chasing the return of lease extensions or other documents.
- Winning new business.
- Arranging for any works required from the Inventory to be completed and deal with any landlord and tenant issues arising there from. Assisting with the compiling of evidence required for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced user of Microsoft & Property Mgt software
- 2/3 years industry knowledge and experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of the current Legislation
- Business awareness
- Genuine passion for property
- Excellent area knowledge
- Team player
- Ability to communicate on all levels with a wide range of people
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm in a highly pressured environment
- High level of Customer Service
- Excellent grammar
- ‘roll up sleeves’ & work hard attitude
|Contact Name||Jobs In Letting|
|Telephone||0845 225 6500|
About Jobs In Letting
Jobs In Letting is Scotland's premier agency for the property letting sector. All our staff have extensive property backgrounds and intimate knowledge of the companies we represent. Quite simply no other agency can match people to jobs in the industry with greater confidence of long term satisfaction to both candidate and client. Longevity of placements, as opposed to volume, is a key barometer of our success.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist