Civil TechnicianVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £10.00 - £20.00 per hour
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 2867929
Your new company
The ideal candidate will have experience of local infrastructure design and will have the opportunity to assist in a variety of roads projects. This is a temporary role based in Inverness for an initial two month project.
Your new role
- Preparation and assistance in the preparation of drawings at all stages of the design process
- Working within teams to deliver detailed design drawings in line with engineers' expectations
- Coordinate roads and drainage applications and liaise / negotiate approvals with regulators
- Liaise with the project engineer on issues requiring clarification or civil input
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and regulatory bodies as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualification at HNC, HND or above
- Relevant experience within a similar consultancy or contractor environment
- Proficient usage of AutoCAD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
Working for a leading highland employer, this role is an initial two month role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Contact Name||Fraser Young|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist