Estates Project ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Closing date: 26 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 321703/001
This role will work alongside the Facilities Manager to project manage facilities projects, integrating business processes with people, financial resources and space. The main function of the role will be surveying of all the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) services within the building and then drawing up on CAD.
* Day to day running of estates projects, project managing from inception to delivery
* Review all existing M&E drawings and identify where drawings are required, so that building services are documented on CAD
* Develop library of M&E drawings using relevant software
* Manage business and project risks, including development of contingency plans
* Produce emergency response pack detailing where critical services are
* Lead on project business case and benefits realistation plans
* Manage regular highlight and ad hoc reports
* Work with Facilities Manager to ensure lessons learned and end of project reports are completed, ensuring continuous improvement
* Estates project management experience is essential
* In depth technical knowledge and experience of estates/facilities management project operations
* Prince 2 or APM qualification
* Practical experience of building experience and facilities projects from inception to completion
* Experience with project management software and CAD
* Operational Health and Safety practical experience
* Experience of CDM regulations in relation to project delivery
* Report writing abilities
* Committed to continuous professional development (CPD)
* Experience of public service project delivery would be desirable
Please apply using link below, or contact Fiona Main at Harvey Nash on 0131 460 4308 for more information. Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate required.
|Contact Name||Fiona Main|
|Telephone||0131 460 4308|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist