Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Succession planning is a significant topic within the Scottish construction industry and with an ageing workforce it has never been more important for companies to think about the future.
This is why I am delighted to be working on a Senior Project Manager position with one of the UK's leading multidisciplinary contractors, who have demonstrated the value of having a strong focus towards future succession planning.
So are you an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager looking for you next positive career move?
If so then you will want to know of this excellent opportunity and I would be keen to speak with you.
At Contract Scotland we're not just interested in filling this particular role, we want to get to know you properly and to understand what makes you tick. What are your aspirations and career goals? Once we know that, our team of Consultants can work together to advise you on which employers best match you - whether it's company culture, a big salary, location, challenging projects, work/life balance or something else that's most important.
Anyway, back to this particular job!
Why should I apply?
• There is a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer, one higher than the national average
• Genuine succession planning opportunities and career growth
• You will be working in a highly professional and dynamic working environment, responsible for the delivery of large new build projects
• You will have the opportunity to play a key role in preconstruction activities, adding value at all stages of the company
What are we looking for?
• An accomplished and innovative Project or Senior Project Manager with proven experience in large scale public sector projects or working for another Tier 1 build contractor
• Forward thinking Managers who work well within a team environment and can build strong relationships as well being able to lead a team
• Candidates with excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
• A strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the construction
Hopefully this role will be of interest to you, so please feel free to get in contact or send us your CV as part of a confidential conversation regarding the position and your ambitious future career plans.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Reference: J10340
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist