Site Managerís/Operations ManagerísVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Site Manager’s/Operations Manager’s
The above job opportunities is an exciting position managing a complete refurbishment of care homes, schools and new build social housing sites all based in north Scotland (several positions available)
The successful candidate’s must demonstrate that they can successfully undertake the following tasks:
- Organise different trades for each work activity and programme each task out to ensure phased programme deadlines are met.
- Work under a contracts manager and be able to organise other staff members under their remit
- Work to tight deadlines and on own initiative
- Scheduling of materials and sub-contractors in advance
- Liaise daily with client design team, attend and address issues raised at routine progress meetings
- Daily laision with contracts manager, project QS, and company H&S officer
Successful candidates must have/demonstrate the following:
- Site managers card or equivalent
- 3rd level training/degree in a construction related course
- Have a full driving licence
- Demonstrate several successfully completed projects to date
- A strong willingness to work as part of a senior contract team
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist