Site Manager - JSC/J11787Vacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £42000 to £52000 per annum Benefits: Company car/allowance, pension, bonus, etc.
Location: Bridge of Weir
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: J11787
We are working in partnership with an established housing developer based in the West of Scotland to recruit an experienced Site Manager to deliver a high end project close to Glasgow. The project will be timber kit, working on a small number of high value units. The right candidate will be driven by delivering high quality products and achieving successful sale and handover of each property.
In return the company are offering market leading salaries, freedom and responsibility to manage your own project, direct access to senior management and longevity of work in West and Central Scotland.
Roles and responsibilities include;
• Procurement and management of subcontractors
• Managing and overseeing health & safety on site
• Reporting for health & safety
• Quality Control
• Keeping site records up to date
• Ensure site is tidy and well kept at all times
• Keeping safety/scaffold/plant register up to date
• Delivering a high quality product from start to finish
The ideal candidate will have;
• Previous experience in the housing industry and timber frame construction essential, experience of similar projects would be desirable
• Trades background desirable however those qualified through education and experience will also be considered
• Experience in managing Architects, Engineers, Clients, Sub-Contractors, Supply Chain.
• Ability to communicate with customers, managers and subcontractors at all levels
• Current knowledge of health and safety on site
• Valid CSCS Card
• SMSTS 5 day course
• Proficient IT user
• Excellent customer care skills
• Positive attitude
• Desire to produce a high quality product
If you feel your experience matches this profile please click apply or give us a call to discuss the role in more detail on 01786 446651.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
|Contact Name||Contract Scotland|
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
So what do you look for in a job? Good location, great pay, flexibility, career progression, or perhaps it's all of the above? Whatever your motivation, we will take the time to listen and understand what you're really looking to achieve from a career move. We'll then use this knowledge to find you not only the right job, but the right employer too. With us, it's all about the detail.Company profile View all jobs with Contract Scotland
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist