Site ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749637
My client, a regional main contractor is currently looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in Dundee. The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with public and private frameworks such as Healthcare, Education and commercial projects.
Duties to include:
- Providing input into pre-construction activities
- Producing contract programmes
- Producing procurement programmes
- Managing the planning of work methods, resources and systems
- Monitoring and controlling contract cost, quality
- Health & Safety
- Monitor performance of the Construction Project to ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively.
- Co-ordinate management information reports on project activities so that progress can be monitored.
- Chair and minute Site Progress Meetings
The right candidate will in return be offered a competitive salary plus benefits. For a confidential chat, please call John Gillen at or Edinburgh office or apply via the link below.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist