Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Project Manager - AIR/J11098 Edinburgh £50000 to £60000 per annum Benefits: Company Car/Allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for Scotland's biggest and most successful contractors?
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking and dynamic Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career path then we have an opportunity for you.
Our client is recognised as one of the leading contractors in the Scottish market with continual success in new project wins and unrivalled order book in the East and West of Scotland. In particular our client has demonstrated an increased presence in the Edinburgh area secured through various procurement routes including healthcare, education and commercial works.
This project is a £33m education facility for a key client and we are looking for a Project Manager to oversee and manage the day to day activities on site, reporting to the Construction Manager. The project will run for 20 months.
What this opportunity can offer you:
• A very attractive salary and benefits package
• Great opportunities for career progression
• An opportunity to work for a distinguished employer with long term stability of work in the East of Scotland
What you will be doing in the role:
• Taking charge of the day to day running of the activities of a £33m project
• Effectively managing a team, providing advice and guidance as well as mentoring junior members
• Supporting and reporting to the Construction Manager
What we are looking for:
• A Project Manager with proven experience in large scale public sector projects
• Experience working with a main build contractor in a similar role; able to lead and influence others
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• A valid CSCS and SMSTS card
Hopefully you are a Project Manager with this experience and this is the position for you. Please feel free to get in contact or send us your CV as part of a confidential conversation regarding the position and your ambitious and future career plans.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Reference: J11098
Closing Date: 28 September 2016
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist