Site Manager - EdinburghVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK750146
Site Manager in Edinburgh
Our client is a growing contractor, who’s recent contract wins have secured years of work in Edinburgh and has lead to the development of new regional offices and a bright future for themselves in the East of Scotland. We’re now working with them to help them find a site manager who will be essential on major projects to assure the success and continued growth of the brand.
The job will be demanding at times, but the opportunity is great and could lead to progression within a company that can offer local work for years to come.
The first project you will manage is in city centre Edinburgh and will be a large new development, with multiple RC & steel frame structures and a demand to strive for a high standard when interfacing with the client, designers, and local authorities, including Network Rail. This project should set the pace for a long list of potential developments and make an impression that a high standard can be upheld on all future contracts. If you are driven and passionate about your work, this job could be ideal for you.
You will be required to:
- Have ongoing meetings with the client and design team.
- Manage a very tight program and a large site team with various subbies on site at any given time
- Maintain a high standard of Health and Safety on site
- Oversee the construction of a multi-structure site from piling to handover.
- Maintain records
- Communicate with all stakeholders effectively
- Knowledge of computers and IT
- Client facing ability
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of HSE procedures
- Experience with city centre work and involvement from Network Rail
- Main contracting background
Having all of the above qualities may not necessarily be as important as having the right attitude and work ethic. If you are the right person for the job, a competitive salary is on offer and open to negotiation.
|Contact Name||Scott Hallam|
|Telephone||0131 555 9831|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist