Assistant Site ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 plus Car Allowance etc.
Closing date: 31 January 2017
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
NATIONAL HOUSE BUILDER
An National House Builder is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to manage a Private Development in Edinburgh. This House Builder has a number of active Private Developments with an expansive Land Bank.
With a Turnover of over £150m just in Scotland, This 5* Builder has grown from Strength to Strength over the past 70 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. This National House Builder is looking for an Assistant Site Manager who has experience with Flatted Developments and Timber Kits.
Ideally coming from another Housebuilder as an Assistant Site Manager, the ideal candidate will have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- Completion of weekly planning sheets to ensure the overall build programme is met.
- Ensure the availability of materials to meet the construction programme.
- Undertake a site safety induction for all new site personnel.
- Ensure all operatives are working to the method statements and risk assessments submitted by the relevant sub-contractors
- Accompany inspectors during the course of their visits.
- Management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- Undertake regular inspection of each property during each stage of the build process and complete “snagging lists”.
Click Apply Now for more information.
|Contact Name||Linsey Toland|
496 Ferry Road
T: 0131 510 4004
D: 0131 443 0648
M: 07914 355 810
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist