Project ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Salary: circa £45,000
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Our client is a design and build company with a Mechanical and Electrical Services background who work as a specialist contractor for clients with strategically important facilities where quality and reliability are paramount.
Their commitment to innovation, design, service and customer care has ensured that they remain at the forefront in our industry, counting among others leading pharmaceutical, life sciences, biotechnology, food & beverage, medical devices, aerospace, publishing and other highly serviced industries amongst our valued list of clients.
Who they are looking for
They are seeking experienced, highly motivated Project Managers to work on strategically important Design and Build projects with our existing teams based in Glasgow offices. The successful candidates will have experience of managing and delivering multi-discipline specialist turnkey projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-motivated team player
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- Have good supervisory qualities and experience
- Managing multi-discipline teams in accordance with project specifications, programmes and health & safety
- Delivery of a wide range of projects from initial order stage through to completion, testing, validation and handover
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual and programme awareness and technical expertise
- Advising the client of the requirements and obligations in the development of a Design and Build project
- Ensuring the design process adheres to current legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Mitigating health and safety risks and financial risks during design construction
- Full financial control of projects
- Ensuring all projects adhere to agreed KPI's, timescales and budgets
- Interfacing effectively with clients, internal functions, management and external supply chain partners
Key Skills & Experience
Candidates should have considerable experience in managing a wide range of multi-discipline projects. Knowledge of cleanrooms or laboratories is preferable but not essential.
BTEC in Building Studies, Building Engineering or Building Management HND / Degree in Construction Management
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Pay & Benefits package
- Career Progression
|Contact Name||Neil Jones|
|Telephone||0141 204 2054|
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist