Site Agent - Civil EngineeringVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: Up to £45 000 plus car and pension
Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful, established, civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow, has a current requirement for a Site Agent to manage projects across the Central Belt.
Working for blue chip clients on projects up to £5million in value including roadworks, drainage, earthworks, reinforced concrete and commercial buildings, duties include:
- Managing and optimising the construction programme
- Managing and minimising construction costs
- Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with the client and client representatives
- Leading Safety Management on site for all activities, suppliers and subcontractors
- Providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and budgets for internal purposes
- Leading, motivating and monitoring the site team and developing the strategy as required
- Managing the supply chain
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- Sub Agent or Site Agent experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- At lest 5 years experience of working on a variety of civil engineering projects
- Knowledge of safety legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Good commercial skills
Salary on offer is up to £45 000 plus car and pension.
|Contact Name||Russell McCaig|
|Telephone||0141 637 9544|
70 West Regent Street
About Deanston Cooper
At Deanston Cooper we are committed to investing time and energy to find the perfect role that is right for you. We offer a consultative approach, making sure we understand your current situation and aspirations, before putting together a recruitment plan which will ensure that you achieve your career goals.
As experts in the Scottish Construction Industry, we will use our vast network of contacts and credibility to make sure that you are considered for a range of on and off market opportunities. You will always be professionally represented, consulted at every stage of the process and given all the right information to ensure you maintain your competitive edge. It's why many candidates use us exclusively to manage their career.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist