Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work with one of Scotland's leading national build contractors?
Are you thinking about taking on a new challenge in a vibrant and dynamic work environment?
If so then you will want to know of this new excellent opportunity we are recruiting for.
Contract Scotland are working with one of the leading contractors in the Scottish construction industry who are renowned for their continual success in new project wins and unrivalled order book, demonstrating projected long term growth.
The project you will be working on is a large build education facility in the West of Scotland.
What this opportunity can offer you:
• A very attractive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to work within a highly respected and recognised principal contractor
• Genuine prospects for career progression
• Management of a large new build project in the West of Scotland
What we are looking for:
• A Site Manager with proven experience in large scale public sector projects (education desirable)
• Experience working with a main build contractor in a similar role; able to lead and influence others
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• Good people management skills, being able to build relationships throughout the business
• A valid CSCS and SMSTS card
Hopefully you are a Site Manager with this experience and this is the position for you. Please feel free to get in contact or send us your CV as part of a confidential conversation regarding the position and your future career plans.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Reference: J11299
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist